Friday, October 1, 2010

Sniff Sniff… What is that Smell?

That is right, Jill is passing gas at both ends quicker than a ruptured gas line.  But the iPhone app says this happens in week 8.
Nothing too new to report this week.  It appears the nausea comes and goes with varying intensity.  Food is my friend and sleep is my best friend. 
Jarrett has been away on work for a few days this week… so I found myself taking lots of naps in the evening.  Speaking of sleep, Jarrett doesn’t know it yet, but I’m considering acquiring a bed pan to prevent all my early AM visits to the bathroom.
MillyLilly has received a first travel gift from daddy!  Jarrett picked this up while in the Charlotte, NC airport. 

The hormones have gone mad!  I met Jill for dinner after landing back in Pittsburgh.  While at dinner I could tell, just being gone for a couple days, her face looked different and during conversation Jill describes how her clothes are beginning to get a little snug.  So I say, and must first point out this was the wrong thing to say, “Your face looks more plump.”  All along I am thinking in my mind, “hey she is pregnant, she is supposed to gain weight, I think it’s cute”.  This set off a tirade of exploding emotions, much like fireworks, you don’t know what was coming next.
After a couple more bites of food she was laughing at herself because she realized it was the first time she has been hormonal.
7 months to go….
Week 9 begins tomorrow.  Check back next week for the latest on The Eggo is Preggo! 

No comments:

Post a Comment